Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It was an Eeyore kind of day...

Eeyore


So Monday was a rough day. I didn't feel well. My students weren't behaving like I would like. I was grumpy. I got sick from my Mellow Mushroom pizza. It wasn't food poisoning and it tasted good. Unfortunately, my body decided that half a small pepperoni pizza was too much dairy. I love Mellow Mushroom and I have eaten there plenty of times without getting sick. This time my body just didn't want that much dairy. Sigh. So while all of this was going on I threw myself a party. A pity party. It felt like everything was going against me. It was like there was a rain cloud following me around. Just like Eeyore.


So in an effort to cheer myself up I decided to browse around the Anthropologie website. If I had more money than sense my apartment would look like the store. I would have the cutest, quirky dresses and skirts. Unfortunately for me, I have Anthropologie taste on a Target budget. Sigh.



Here are some of my favorite things. They cheered me up. Maybe you'll like them too!



I LOVE this apron! All of my cooking adventures have made me really want a cute apron. I almost gave myself some retail therapy on Monday in the form of this apron.
such cute bedding

elephant salt and pepper shakers


elephant candle holder


so pretty!


I wish I could wear dresses everyday. I am so happy it is warm again!
This would be so cute for a 4th of July picnic!

1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love Anthropologie, too! But I have never bought anything from there (except a hair accessory, once.) You should write a book about your adventures as a 1st grade teacher and use all your profits to buy stuff from Anthro. :) Have a great weekend--I loved seeing you today!

About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I graduated from the University of Alabama. I teach 1st grade. I am thankful for my many blessings.

Followers