Well, I am not falling apart. Monday I happily awoke to no major pain! Yay! I felt a little stiff and sore, but nothing like Saturday and Sunday.
I did 20 minutes of yoga yesterday which felt good. Today, I took Bella on a 25 minute walk around the neighborhood, and tonight I will be doing 20 minutes of yoga. I am going to try and start walking and exercising more.
I bought several small cans of vegetables today. Another goal is to try and eat more vegetables. I am going to try and only drink one coke a day (this one will be hard). To help in this effort, I bought some crystal light to make in a pitcher so it will always be there. I am also attempting to drink milk more often, sometimes it is chocolate milk. I also bought lots of fruit and some fiber one yogurt.
I am hoping through the exercise and better eating I will start to feel better and sleep better.
Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- alishakatherine
- Alabama, United States
- I graduated from the University of Alabama. I teach 1st grade. I am thankful for my many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment