My emotions are all over the place.
I am hurt.
I am sad.
I am disappointed.
I am angry.
I am angry at myself for being angry.
I feel immature.
There are great tragedies going on all around us. My problem seems so trivial and insignificant in comparison. And it is trivial and insignificant.
I am trying to move on.
I am trying to still be hopeful.
It's hard.
I am taking it one step at a time.
I am praying.
Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- alishakatherine
- Alabama, United States
- I graduated from the University of Alabama. I teach 1st grade. I am thankful for my many blessings.
1 comment:
I hope whatever is going on will be resolved soon. I hope you will feel hopeful and peaceful and encouraged.
Post a Comment