1. I love cherry blossoms and dogwood trees! Both remind me of Easter and Spring.

2. One of my favorite cooking websites is http://www.southernplate.com/
*I am thinking about what I would like to make for Easter weekend. I am considering making a strawberry pie to take to my Grandmother's for Easter lunch. The pictures look so good! I might make a chocolate chip cheesecake for just our little family. I have made it before, but I forgot to take pictures. I also feel ambitious and might attempt to make the Jordan Love Knots. It is a type of yeast bread, thus my apprehension.
3. I really want to go see The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. Now I am not a Miley fan, but I don't dislike her. I am indifferent about it. I have never seen Hannah Montana, but I like some of her songs. I read Nicholas Sparks' book The Last Song over spring break. I loved it! I am hoping that mom will take me and Becca on Friday when she comes home from UNA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX71-TU5ZiI&feature=fvw
4.My wii! I gave in and joined the rest of the world and bought a wii. I have never been much of a video game person. I had one of the original Nintendos and gameboys as a kid. I only remember playing tetris on my gameboy. I wish I still had it so I could show my students. It was big, heavy, had a small screen, and was without color. They wouldn't know what to think! The only game I remember playing on my Nintendo was Duck Hunt. It was a great game. It had a toy gun and I got to shoot ducks. One year while living in the theta house Laura Wesley and I went to a replay game store and bought the game to go with our old Nintendo. Unfortunately it didn't work. It was too old. Although, it was probably a good thing for our grades. I have the basic wii games (boxing, baseball, tennis, bowling, etc.) and I have the EA active. I haven't started the EA active. I am going to wait one week post surgery before doing anything too much. I might return to boxing tonight. Boxing is my favorite!
5. Going to bed at 11:30 and cleaning before I go to bed. I LOVE to sleep! However, I am never tired at normal times of the day. I get sleepy around 6:00/6:30. I sometimes take naps. Who said naps were only for kids under the age of 6? Not me! Sunday naps are some of my most favorite things :) I wish I could be one of those people who went to bed at a reasonable time, like before 11:00, but I am wide awake at that time. Go figure it is 10:30 and I am updating my blog! I also want to pick up around my apartment before I go to bed. I need to make this more of a habit. Cleaning isn't my favorite thing to do. Shocking, I know. So when I clean really good (like I did over spring break and before my surgery) I try to maintain it. This also helps in the off chance someone comes over to my apartment it will be somewhat clean. Notice I said I cleaned before my surgery. Yeah, like I woke up hours before I needed to so I could clean. Why might you ask? Well Becca, my sister, was coming to pick me up. I didn't want her to see my messy apartment. I also knew there was a good chance mom or Ryan, Becca's boyfriend, might stop by at some point. I have been known to frantically clean in the moments before someone comes by. It makes me anxious and nervous to think someone is going to see my messy apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment