a brownie cherry trifle
It was wonderful. I even made the whipped topping, but the next time I make it I will just use cool whip. That would be a lot easier!
![]() |
| chocolate brownie trifle http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/desserts/chocolate-brownie-trifle/ |
the Pioneer Woman's pizza crust with cheese and pepperoni
cherry pie! This was inspired by an adorable cherry print apron I got from two sweet hearts and a great family during Teacher Appreciation week!
chocolate chip pancakes using the recipe on the Bisquick box
chocolate blender pie (from the Cotton Country Cooking cookbook presented by the Morgan County Junior League) with homemade meringue and the Pioneer Woman's perfect pie crust
If you would like the pie recipe just ask and I will share it!
I was making a strawberry cake for my coworkers and I. There was a slip trying to get the cake out of the pan and onto the cooling rack. So I turned the strawberry cake into a strawberry trifle. Everyone, well except one picky eater that has issues with food touching (I am not judging because I am picky too!), loved the trifle and said it was even better as a trifle than when I made it into a cake.
![]() |
| the Pioneer Woman's cobbler with peaches http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/08/the_great_cobbl/ |










1 comment:
Oh, WOW, these all look so good! I am way impressed! I hope you had a really great first day of school!
Post a Comment